Veena Developers is a well known name in the Real Estate Industry in Mumbai. They are into this business since 1990. It’s been 30 years. Their Head Office is Located in Andheri (e) Till now they have constructed 30+ projects in western & central line (Like: Vasai, Kandivali, Borivali, Andheri & Chembur) of Mumbai and also delivered on time with OC.
Website – www.veenadevelopers.com
Pradhan Matri Awas Yojana (PMAY) Scheme
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) is an initiative by the Government of India. This Mission was launched on 25th June 2015 which intends to provide housing for all in urban areas by year 2022.Providing to affordable housing Segment with a target of building 20 million affordable houses by 31 March 2022. In this PMAY scheme, customers will get benefit/Subsidies of Rs 2.50 lac from the government.
To Register in PMAY, please check below link https://pmaymis.gov.in/
* GST , Stamp duty and direct government subsidy - subject to amendment from time to time
Palghar is Town situated in Maharashtra state, India. Palghar Situated on the Western Line of Mumbai.
Palghar is fast becoming a residential hub with large employment opportunities, rapidly growing infrastructure and adequate connectivity options to the Mumbai, Thane, and Gujrat Location of Palghar
There is a good frequency of western line trains from Borivali to Palghar or Virar to Palghar.
Every 15 mins there is one train
- District Head Quarter
- Many Outstation trains make halts.
- The Upcoming Bullet train gave a stop at Boisar, which is close to Palghar.
- Connectivity by Road & Rail is giving a boost to economic development of Palghar
- BIDCO industrial area has Palghar into a reputed industrial hub.
- Tarapur MIDC is a renowned industrial hub for many global corporations like Raymond, TATA steel and JSW Steel etc. that has created vast employment opportunities.
- School, Colleges, Hospital, Gardens, Playground, Temple, Market, Shopping Centres, Cinema Halls & Almost everything we need for daily life is at easy connectivity
- Palghar is very reasonable at this timeline. Prices have already started increasing. With the current speed of government development prices are surely going to score high in a short period.
- The project is located on Chintupada road, 2.5 km (10 mins) from Palghar station.
- Sharing Rickshaw Stand – 1 min
- Palghar Bus Stand - 10 mins
- National Highway (NH 48) - 35 mins
- Industrial town of Boisar is merely - 20 mins
- Shirgaon Beach - 20 mins
- Other facilities like Schools, Shopping & Entertainment zones, Places of worship and Hospitals are all within a radius of 3.5 km / 10 - 15 minutes driving distance.
- Palghar is well connected to the Western Suburbs of Mumbai region by rail and road transportation, it has become a hotspot for real estate investment.
School & Colleges
- Sundaram Central School
- 10 mins
- Aryan High School
- 7 mins
- Kenos English High
- 12 mins
- St. John International School
- 15 mins
Shopping centre & Cinema
- Gold Cinema
- 12 mins
- Kuber Shopping Centre
- 10 mins
- Dhada Hospital
- 10 mins
- Ganesh Hospital
- 11 mins
- Rajeshree Hospital
- 12 mins
- Palghar Head Post Office
- 15 mins
- Registrar Office Palghar
- 9 mins
- Earthquake resistant RCC framed structure
- Anodized/ Powder coated aluminium sliding windows with clear glass.
- Granite/Marble window sills.
- Tiles for entire flat 600mm x 600mm
- Granite/Marble platform with stainless steel sink.
- Ceramics tile on walls upto 2 Ft. height above platform
- Internal walls with distemper paint
- Ceiling with distemper paint
- External walls with cement paint
- Wooden door frames for main door.
- Hot- pressed solid core flush doors with laminate finish for main door.
- Designer hardware fittings.
- Designer ceramics tiles on walls upto 7 Ft.
- Sanitary ware & CP fittings.
- Hot & cold water mixer with shower in common toilet
- Hot & cold water mixer with shower in master toilet
- Instant Geyser
- Sufficient electric points with modular switches
- Concealed fire resistant copper wiring.
- AC, TV, and Telephone points
- Earth leakage circuit breaker
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Eligibility Criteria
To avail subsidy under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana CLSS scheme, the eligibility criteria are defined for Lower Income Group/Economically Weaker Section (EWS/LIG) A family will comprise husband, wife and unmarried children
- An applicant/family/household should not own a pucca house in any parts of the country either in his name or any of his family member’s name
- An applicant must not have availed any central/state assistance under any housing scheme from Government of India ever
- One adult female membership is mandatory in the property ownership
- Property should be co-owned by a female member of the family
- Location of the property should fall under all statutory towns as per 2011 census and their adjacent planning area (updated by the government from time to time)
*A beneficiary family comprises husband, wife, unmarried sons and/or unmarried daughters.
MHADA lottery Eligibility Criteria
You should be at least 18 years' old. You have to be a resident of Maharashtra for the past 15 years. You should not own a house under the MHADA (neither you nor your spouse or children)
What is EMD
EMD stands for Earnest money deposit. It is a security deposit
For EWS – amount is Rs. 5,000 + Rs. 350 Application Fee + Rs. 107 Internet Handeling Charges Total Amount is Rs. 5457/-
For LIG – amount is Rs. 20,000 + Rs. 350 Application Fee + Rs. 407 Internet Handeling Charges Total LIG is Rs. 20,757/-
Will customers get a refund (EMD amount) if they aren't selected in the lottery?
Yes, customer will get refund if not selected in MHADA lottery within 30 days Internet Handeling Charges and Application Fee are not Refundable
How to apply for MHADA Lottery?
Click on www.lottery.veenasamrajya.com
Documents Required to apply for this lottery
- Adhar card
- PAN Card
- Domicile certificate
- Income tax Return prof
- Income certificate of Tahsildar if he is self employed
- Salary slip of 12 months if he is doing Job
Lottery Application Start Date – 11th March 2020
Due to COVID-19 and lockdown, last date of application is extended.